Whenever possible, a "Full text online" link will connect directly to the full text of an article. Sometimes, however, the system can't connect you. Possible problems are:
- Inaccuracies in the citation. The volume, issue, or year might be wrong.
- The holdings information could be wrong and we may not have access.
- The link may not be able to link directly to the article level (due to the host site's database configuration), but you can get to the article with more searching
There is a form to report a problem. Please describe the problem as completely as possible, and let us know if you need staff to contact you.
If you need immediate assistance, see the Libraries' Help page for how to contact us.
Things you can try:
- Look around the page you are currently on. There might be a link labeled "PDF", "Read online", "Full Text" or something similar that will take you to the full text version of the article you were looking for. Occasionally, an article will be available in HTML format and not as a PDF document.
- Look for the yellow "Find it" button on whatever page you are taken to. You might also see a "Find it @ UNR" button.
- If the item you need is a journal article or e-book that fails to appear, look for the helper sidebar on the right side of the screen:
- Use the drop-down menu for "Try a Different Source" fo find out if there are other online or print holdings for the article.
- If the article still does not appear, you can use the "Report a problem" link. Please add your name and email address to the form so that staff can respond to your problem and help you get the missing article as quickly as possible.
- Try the "Chat" button to get research help.