Answered By: Amy Shannon
Last Updated: Aug 24, 2016     Views: 26

Graduate students have access to the Leonard Faculty & Graduate Room. It's located on the 4th floor. The room contains a mix of seating and small kitchen with refrigerator and microwave.

Key card access is required and may be obtained by filling out the form found here. The filled out form can be turned into the Library Administration office (Room 513) on the 5th floor of the Knowledge Center.

There are also graduate private study carrels available located next to the Leonard Faculty & Graduate Room in room 421. For more information on study carrels and/or to fill out a form to request one, go here. You will also find a graduate student locker request form there.

View our Graduate Student Guide for more useful information:

Contact Us